Thursday, August 10, 2006

A Prayerfull matter

Hi guys. Any of you subscribed to the Gospel for Asia newsletter?
I got one from them where K.P. Yohannan (Founder & President) updated us in the situation in India regarding the religious prosecution there.


You can read the story here : http://www.gfa.org/gfa/newsupdate080906

I thoaght to bring this up because I believe that we need to pray for those people at least. I mean, they live in areas with very little and they are being prevented of accepting Christ as their saviour! They need our prayer and support. Can you just image that! We just don't know how thankfull we should be at this time.

I sometimes just wonder why I wasn't like brought up in such circumstances. Ok, I'm not saying that I'm living a life of luxury either. I had my share of bad deals in life too but I just wondered why some people have it so much worse than others? Well, all I can conclude right now is sothat I can be thankfull for what I have now and to pray and try to give for those who have less or worse.

Thanks! May God Bless you!

No comments: